Get Paid to Explore Ottawa
Web Content & Social Media Intern
What We're Looking For
- Currently enrolled college or university student in the Ottawa/Gatineau area
- Must have smartphone
What You'll be Doing
- Write at least one content page per week
- Write one blog post per week
- Post photos to our social media accounts
- Post weekly on our Facebook business page
- Tweet weekly
How Long It Will Last
- Internship will last 10 weeks
How You'll Get Paid
- $50 per weekly assignment plus opportunity for bonus
Intern Success Story
Being part of the internship in the fall of 2011, I had a chance to gain experience in real estate blogging, developed great qualitative and quantitative research skills through creating current audio and video materials, as well as content for a real estate website, learned to use search engine optimization techniques for real estate postings, and discovered new Ottawa neighbourhoods.
The contest is also really fun, greatly rewarded and surely will look great on your resume. Good luck to the new contestants, you are in for a really great internship!"
How to Win
- Winner will be chosen by a panel of 3 judges reviewing quality of content and posts, number of people engaging in posts, and creativity.
To the Winning Intern
- $1000 Apple Store gift card
How to Apply
We're accepting applications until Noon Eastern on Wednesday, September 12th.
Please review the following websites to familiarize yourself with our business. Once you have reviewed, please submit a list of 3 things you like about each site, 3 things you don’t like about each site, and 3 things that you think need improvement.
We will then review both your CV and the review list, and notify individuals of their acceptance into the program.
Email your submission (CV and review list) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY EMAIL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.